C. Booking for an Interview
FEBRUARY 20,2019 BY JEAN
- Visit https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/language=English&country=Philippines
- Register and create profile.
- Sign in and fill out the information required.
- Choose the available date.
- After booking, they will send an email instruction on where to pay. BPI is the affiliated bank. Print the booking confirmation. Bring it when you pay to the bank
- Fee is $265. You pay it in peso depending upon the exchange rate during that day
- Keep the receipt. Bring it during the interview.
- After paying, you need to go back to your profile where you booked the interview date and verify that you pay the visa fee
- The payment will take almost 24 hours to be in the U.S. Embassy’s computer system.
- Once verified, they will send the interview appointment letter. It contains information such as your name, time and date of the interview. Print it.