D. Going for Medical Examination
FEBRUARY 21,2019 BY JEAN Requirements for the Medical Exam:
1. Letter from the National Visa Center
3. Photocopy of the passport page
4. Three copies of “2x2” I.D. pictures (I did my I.D. pictures in a studio. I told them that it is for visa. They know the size. They let me wear a coat to look formal.) Remove your eyeglasses. Write your complete name at the back of each photo.
5. Black pen
6. Fee is Php 17, 025
7. Jacket (It’s very cold in the clinic)
What to do:
1. Register online http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/
2. It’s first come, first serve. I was there 5 a.m. and there were a lot of people already falling in line.
3. Medical Exam is done for two days. First day is from morning till noon. At the back of the receipt, they indicated the time I would be there the second day. If everything is okay, you can get the result at noon on the second day.
4. During the exam, just follow the doctors and nurses’ instructions on which floor the exams will be taken.
5. Companion is not allowed inside. The clinic is not too big, they don’t want it to be overcrowded. Food is not allowed inside.
6. Once you are finished, go back to the receiving area on the first floor, wait for your name to be called. The result will be given in a sealed short brown envelop. Do not open it. Bring that envelop during interview.
7. The address of St. Luke’s Medical Center EXTENSION CLINIC is at 1177 Jorge Bocobo St. Ermita, Manila, 1000