F. My Questions During the Interview
MARCH 18,2019 BY JEAN
Often we think "the interview" is the most difficult in the visa process honestly, it is the easiest. Just know about yourself, your fiancé and your relationship---everything will be alright. Few people asked me what the questions were asked during my interview.
The photo is not mine, but this is how they interview us behind a glass window.
Okay guys the following were my questions:
1. How did we meet with my fiancé?
2. How long have we been together?
3. Is he single or divorced?
4. Does he has kids? How many?
5. Enumerate the name of his kids.
6. Did I finish college?
7. How many times did he visits me in the Philippines?
The questions were easy, right? The interview only took less than ten minutes. The evidence that the Consul asked me were pictures of me and my fiancé together. I got APPROVED!!! The Consul was very nice and friendly. Do not be nervous and scared. Smile throughout the interview. If you cannot understand the Consul because of his or her accent, be polite and say pardon me, please repeat the question.
I have the list of the possible questions to be asked during the interview. Just familiarize the answer and you will pass for sure.
Questions About Yourself:
1. What is your full name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. How old are you?
4. What is your nationality?
5. What languages do you speak?
6. Were you previously married? If so, when?
7. Do you currently work?
8. Have you been to the United States before? If so, when, why, and how?
9. Do you have family living in the United States? If so, where?
10. Have you had a K-1 fiancé visa before? If so, when?
11. Have you ever been arrested? If so, for what?
12. When do you plan on entering the USA?
13. Do you know what you need to do after being approved a K-1 fiancé visa?
Questions About Your Fiancé:
1. What is your fiancé’s name?
2. When is your fiancé’s birthday?
3. Where was your fiancé born?
4. How old is your fiancé?
5. What is your fiancé’s phone number/email address?
6. Does your fiancé have some favorite hobbies or interests?
7. Did your fiancé go to college? Where?
8. Has your fiancé been married before? If so, when and why did he or she divorce?
9. What is your fiancé’s ex-spouse’s name?
10. Where does your fiancé live?
11. Does your fiancé live with anyone?
12. Does your fiancé have children? If so, how many?
Questions About Your Relationship:
1. When and where did you and your fiancé meet?
2. How long have you known your fiancé?
3. How many times have you and your fiancé met in person?
4. Where did you and your fiancé meet in person?
5. What activities do you enjoy doing together?
6. Have you ever met your fiancé’s parents? Why or why not?
7. Will any step children live with you?
8. Has your fiancé ever visited you in your country?
9. Have you visited your fiancé in the U.S.?
10. When did your fiancé propose to you?
11. How did your fiancé propose to you?
12. Did you have an engagement party? Who was there?
13. Have you already planned your wedding?
14. Can you provide any evidence that you’ve planned the wedding?
15. Will your family be attending your wedding?
16. Where will you and your fiancé live after you are married?